Thursday, September 17, 2009

Welcome Aggies!

Good Morning USU Blanding! Yá'át'ééh Shik'is.
School's been going for a couple of weeks now and I've only been at this job for a couple of days, so give me just a second while I catch up. I'm the new student rep for USU Blanding. You can find me over at the anatomy lab, in statistics, college algebra, at the CALL center or in Laurie's office. Now and then you might catch me trying to rush over to Subway for a quick turkey/provolone between classes.
Last week I visited some of you out at our distance sites of Monument Valley or Montezuma Creek. You guys are doing great - I love seeing technology work to our advantage!
This is just a quick 'hi' to make sure you know where I am, and to tell you that we're going to have a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment